Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Neil,

Even here less than a mile from the ocean, I still have to deal with
IBOC hash. Not a lot as yet, but in the mornings with several SF
stations running it, several frequencies are creamed to the point that I
can forget about the splits. I doubt I will hear the Filipino on 1062
very often at LSR, thanks to 1050 San Mateo running 50 KW with 5 KW of
IBOC garbage on the sidebands. NF might not be a bad idea Neil. I even
thought about property on Kauai but a bit harder to get to from here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager