Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

I agree there's probably no way to stop it once it starts, it'll either
peter out as AM stereo did or kill the band which is the more likely of the
two. AM stereo actually sounded good and didn't cause any inteference to
other stations that I know of although I was mostly inactive during those
years, it was a pretty benign thing. The present administration of greed and
power will not let that happen, their is too much money involved and the big
boys will stand to benefit anyway you look at it, can you say M O N O P O L
Y?

Bob Young
Analog, Ma
KB1OKL