Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Bill,

You have a very good point. There is a difference between a handfull of
stations running IBOC at night and everyone doing it. Everyone that goes
IBOC that is. I think the DXers in the LA area, Chicago, NY, etc are
beginning to feel the whole band going IBOC by the complaints I have
heard during daylight hours. The rest of us will be dealing with it wall
to wall in the future. Gee, I wonder if Easter Island needs a locksmith?
:)

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin