Re: [IRCA] KMTI 650khz Maintenance Test is ON!

Re: [IRCA] KMTI 650khz Maintenance Test is ON!

Good deal.  This will be fun trying to pick up.  I have them verified
on 1340 and 1590.  The 1340 QSL is the smallest in my collection (a
business card).

http://qsl.philcobill.com/mw/usa/KMTI_Manti_1340a.jpg
http://qsl.philcobill.com/mw/usa/KMTI_Manti_1590.jpg

See you on #MWDX