Re: [IRCA] TPs for 03-16-07

At 13:48 16/03/2007, you wrote:

>Listened from 1238-1346 UT.  Conditions here have dropped this
>morning compared to previous days.

Regret that I have to agree with your analysis, Dennis;  maybe those
unsettled geomagnetic conditions are finally catching up with us.

My listening was around 1300 for awhile, then 1350-1416UT.

Good audio though usually fighting with splash :  594, 774,  972

The occasional word allowing possible language recognition, but
mostly splash: 747, 828, 1503 (all JJ), 1575

Burbles in the splatter:    558, 612 (Aussie), 864, 1134, 1206 hum &
grumble w/ talk, 1287, 1566, 1593

strong carrier, no audio:  639, 1008, 1332

Plenty of carriers throughout the band this time, including top end,
but many quite wispy.   Although 1134 was hardly readable, the bass
line for the music came through, and was parallel with 972; South
Korea on 1134 was quite a catch for an otherwise not very exciting morning.

Weak carriers still in at 1545UT, but seem to be Aussie / NZ.

And, checked 5920 just after 1400UT, and nothing much there, but at
1550UT, sounds like the slow talking deep voiced religious speaker is
there....so a potential parallel for 1557 if we can hear it again
before the fall.

best wishes,

Nick