[IRCA] Colin's CBC Koffee Klatch and upcoming DX test question (yes, they're related)

[IRCA] Colin's CBC Koffee Klatch and upcoming DX test question (yes, they're related)

Colin obviously knows how to stay awake in style,
waiting for those late-night DX tests. Which leads to
a question:

Is the 650 KMTI Utah DX test still on for this Monday
morning? Can anyone confirm? I have it slated for 0200
Eastern. I'm seriously thinking of driving up to Burnt
River ON for this one.

Colin can be heard at:

www.coffeecrew.com/images/stories/podcasts/CBC_Regina_Live_March12_2007.mp3