[IRCA] TP DX continued

It is now nearly 1615 UTC and JOUB 774 is still S7. I have heard JJ on
1089. Normally the splatter earlier is too rough to make it out, but
even though the TP signals are weaker, so is the splatter. JOKR 954 is
still S6. I heard what sounded like Malay on 1161 u/CC, but too weak to
tell. I want to rain the WNW EWE up another 10 feet or so. It should
help.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin