[IRCA] antenna switch

Does anyone here know of or use any of the commercially available antenna
switches for switching between receivers and/or antennas?. I need one with
one input and 5 or 6 outputs and am afraid of the ham units as most of them
say they are good from 1.8 mhz to 30. I need something obviously with no
attenuation below 1.8 down to 50 khz.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
KB1OKL