Re: [IRCA] Auto wrecks: Ray Edge, Carroll Seth, Hal Wagner

Re: [IRCA] Auto wrecks: Ray Edge, Carroll Seth, Hal Wagner

Greetings David, long time no hear/see!!!

Well ERBA was rather dangerous for a spell but eventually evaporated when reality started appearing to all of us one at a time :-)....

The only softball game I recall was at the aforementioned Vancouver 1970 Convention when we went to the big park they have up there and found a spot to play.  We had a large group and Larry
Godwin was playing center field.  Unfortunately CF was on a downward slope of the hill & everytime one of our coordinated (there weren't many) sluggers got hold of one the ball would fly over
Larry's head and he had to chase it down the hill.  This happened all too often but Larry hung in there.

Don K.