From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Les Rayburn
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:43 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KXEL deserves a reprimand or license revocation

Hopefully you'll be right. But I repeat my earlier question. What is the
benefit to the DXing community to be discussing this issue on this list?

No one will log a new station because of this discussion. But there is
potential for harm. Believe it or not, it happened about two weeks ago...
and I spent several hours trying to calm down a station owner about another
e-mail that a DX'er had sent.