[IRCA] Loop Antenna for DU's?

In hopes of hearing my first DU from this location, I put up a loop antenna aimed Southwest.  Seems to favor domestic stations Southwest of here.  KOAC 550 is S-9+30, with the EWE NW S-9 and fading.  Sunday will try the Tilamook station KMBD 1590, it's in a more Southwestern direction.  The length of the loop is about 40' and about 5" between top wire and lower wire.  Height above ground is 5 1/2'.  Used the same type balun the EWE uses.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA