Re: [IRCA] 870 N.O.,L.A.

At 03:33 04/03/2007, you wrote:
>1900 PST,Victoria,BC ,Weather Forecast-Dark until
>further notice,conditions:good: WWW---Hearing a W here
>is like the strawberry on the icing on the cake;
>i.e.WWL 870 with a basketball game on a steady signal
>for more than 10 minuteas a

Good catch, Bill.   And I'm sorry to sound like a grumpy old man when
I say there was a time, many years ago, that it would have been a
normal catch at this time of year in this town.

Instead, we have a very weak carrier on 1215.....but it's not going
anywhere, so I'll try listening to 870,  and there IS somebody there
talking with a bit of a southern accent.

best wishes,

Nick