Re: [IRCA] Portland area Freqs - and tower pictures!

Re: [IRCA] Portland area Freqs - and tower pictures!

Glad you liked it! I had fun putting it together, and I hope to get back
out your way someday...maybe to bring the family for a vacation and
explore further south on the coast, too.

I do plan to be in Salt Lake for this year's convention - the
combination of SLC and Boise is just too good to pass up. See you there!