From: "steven wiseblood" <stevenwisebl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] the Savage Nation
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:44:19 -0600

Michael Savage's real name is:

Dr. Michael Alan Weiner, of Brooklyn NY; he received his Doctorate in NUTRITION from BEZERKELY, I mean U.C. Berkley, sorry guys. He was DENIED a job to teach at U.C. BERKELY, because as a Jew, he is considered CAUCASIAN (WHITE), and they already met their QUOTA for Caucasian PROFESSORS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage_(commentator)

                                              Steven Wiseblood
                                              Boca Chica Beach, TEXAS