[IRCA] Mt Angel OR CP

I see the Mt. Angel (13 miles NE of Salem) app for 1130 khz has been
oked by the FCC, for 25 KW day/490 watts nights. Day pattern sends  the
signal at 45 degrees (towards The Dalles) and at night the 490 watts
goes out to the SW (225 degrees). It looks like the tower site will be
SE of Mt. Angel with three sticks, using all three day & night. I
presume they will have a very tight null to the NNW (CKWX land), so they
prtobably will be weak here on the North Coast I would guess. Not happy
with it. Hopefully it will not be built.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager