[IRCA] wzrx-1590

1590 WZRX  MS  JACKSON   2000 27/02/07
CNN HEADLINE NEWS; TALKING ABOUT THAT 'LIBERAL' AL GORE. YES THAT IS WHAT
GORE WAS CALLED BY THE HOST, NOT BY ME. STRONG SIGNAL, CHEATING, DAY TIME
PATTERN AND POWER. FULL ID AT T.O.P. [WM-TN]

This station has been on day power and pattern for 3 weeks and wish someone
would call the FCC and report them. They cause a real mess on 1590.

How do I know they are cheating? Their pattern as reported on the FCC web
site shows hardly any RF in my direction at night. They run 5KW and are
non-directional
day time. The signal strength is WAY to strong for 500 watts aimed to their
south.
Since they changed formats to CNN headlines news they have been booming
here.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire