Re: [IRCA] Truthfulness and the seafarer (was WABV explodes)

Re: [IRCA] Truthfulness and the seafarer (was WABV explodes)

I was never in the Navy either. As a condition of endowing cruise lines with
a fraction of my wealth - 'and it is vast' - I insist upon bringing R-390 and
R-388 receivers. They don't mind a bit, more luggage as they see it.

 I request that receivers be powered solely with electricity generated via
steam turbines. If they have none, I ask them to consider towing former 111 Mw,
1919 dual 25/ 1951 66 Mw Topping units from former South Street Generating
Station, Providence, RI, on barge & hawser. I do not ask cruise lines to install
250' flare-top black rivet iron 'Smokestack Lightning' as part of travel
package.

I am, after all, a man most reasonable.

Cruise companies who chafe at this modest request clearly have no need of my
largesse.

 There is, after all, a proscribed form for appropriate DXng at sea.

"I never do anything in front of the camera
 that I wouldn't do at home.
 And I never do anything at home that I
 wouldn't do in front of the camera."
                   - Sir Ambrose Abercrombie, renowned thespian
                     "The Loved One", c. 1964, Terry Southern/MGM