Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL (DXGM)

At 23:10 20/02/2007, you wrote:
>Bill,
>
>I don't know if the Philippines has ever been logged off the West Coast.
>I am not sure if anyone off the coast has heard it period. I know the
>guys at Grayland hear them.

I wonder how far the old VoA transmitter made it, Patrick, especially
when on 1147.5?

A wonderful out of the blue logging here was DWCJ-1494 Manila, during
one of the upper band sunrise enhancements in January 1982, according
to my records.   Don't think I've ever snagged any other Filipino at home.

best wishes,

Nick