Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL (DXGM)

Pat,

I heard the Cebu City station when they were on 1550 in March of 1968 & again when they'd moved up to 1555 in December 1976.  The latter was very memorable as they were mixing with the Cayman
Islands who were signing on with "Yellow Bird".  Those were good ole days.  DYLA if my memory serves me at all anymore.

Don K