[IRCA] WNTP Antenna Work

Hi folks,

Wanted to let you know that over the next week or so, WNTP will be operating
at 12.5KW Non-directional between sunrise and sunset (7AM and 5:30PM Eastern
for February).  This is to facilitate a non-directional proof as part of our
long-awaited daytime antenna pattern upgrade project.  At night we will be
operating on our day pattern with 5KW.  These changes will not effect the
operation of WFIL.  Good dxing......

Rene'

Rene F. Tetro
Chief Engineer
Salem Communications - Philadelphia
WNTP-AM / WFIL-AM
117 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA  19444
Phone:  610- 828-6965  Extension 41
Fax:  610-828-6725
Email:  rtetro@xxxxxxxxx

"Blessed are the peacemakers....." (Mat. 5)