Re: [IRCA] Sony ICF-S5W vs Sony ICF-EX5

Hello Guy,

     Glad to meet another IRCA guy in Puyallup!  I  am rejoining IRCA after
an incredibly long period (about 36 years), and have  spent most of my time in
ham radio in the meantime.
     I would be glad to loan out the ICF-EX5 for  comparisons, although I'm
currently waiting for a second unit from Japan (from  audiocubes.com).  Also
have a couple of ICF-S5W's, and a Japanese-market  ICF-S5 on the way.  Hope to
meet you soon!      Gary/N7EKX