Re: [IRCA] KGO is running IBOC

> I wonder if this will end C.Crane's ads for the CC Radio?
>
> I could contemplate phoning The Smartest Man On Radio (Bill Wattenberg), but
> he would blame IBOC on the eco-nazis . . .

ROFLMHO!
Don't forget the criminally insane left-leaning Sierra club wankers
that advocate burying Owl habitat with coal dust over
Nuclear power!

My wife and I fall asleep nightly to either:
a-)"Smarty Pants I know more than you do - Doctor Bill"
or
b-)"Answer the question, why don't you ANSWER THE QUESTION-Bernie Ward!!!!!"

My wife finds Bernie very hard to listen to with all his screaming.

I like the guy that fills in for Bernie who sounds like one of the "Designer Guys..."
Now HE is neat.

Best 73,

--
Colin Newell - Victoria B.C. Canada