Re: [IRCA] Wobblers and a possible explanation

Re: [IRCA] Wobblers and a possible explanation

That's a good point, Craig, didn't think of that.

Should wait until I have a better fix on whose carrier is whose, to
test Charles' scenario.  There does appear to be more than one
carrier within a few Hz of 1100.

Thanks,
Curt