Re: [IRCA] Wobblers and a possible explanation

Re: [IRCA] Wobblers and a possible explanation

Craig,

I would think such a pattern could be followed with Spectran,
Spectrogram, etc.

I watch Wobblers all the time -- though right now the Wobbler is
swinging 1-2 kHz, not much of a challenge -- as well as measure
carrier off-sets of properly functioning transmitters, down to a few
Hertz or less.

One problem might be where other carriers, more or less on frequency,
could make tracking the desired one difficult.

Sounds like a very intriguing proposition.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida