[IRCA] Further on the KXTR/WDAF situation in Kansas City...

[IRCA] Further on the KXTR/WDAF situation in Kansas City...

The daily change report that I get for 100000watts.com (generated from
the FCC database each day) shows that 1660 has changed calls from WDAF
back to KXTR, as of 2/12/07.

Did someone at Entercom have second thoughts? Will the WDAF calls stay
put on 106.5 in Liberty, even if it's now "The Wolf"? Beats me...but
there it is.