Re: [IRCA] Good TA conditions again into Scotland

On Feb 12, 2007, at 4:48 PM, Paul Crankshaw wrote:

> +5C (41F)  is too cold for me.

Here in the Sonoran Desert, 18C [64F] is cold. We are more used to
46-48C in the summer. All the auto manufacturers send their cars here
for testing about 9 km from my house. It doesn't do much for MW DX
but it does enhance FM and TV DXing.

Kevin
Gilbert, Arizona