Re: [IRCA] (OT) High Speed internet update

Re: [IRCA] (OT) High Speed internet update

Thanks Scott. I guess if I needed in business, I would feel different,
but until a few months back I did not even own a computer. Web TV was
fine with me. I like the computer a lot, but DXing is more important to
me as you know. You saw my antenna farm. hi. I plan to add one more dish
and another EWE antenna this Summer too.  Hopefully I can find something
to speed things up a bit. I would like to get 40 rather than the 26.4 I
do get (norm).

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager