Re: [IRCA] IBOC status

In a message dated 2/11/2007 11:32:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Craig -

   As you say, if they won't listen in analog, why will they listen to HD
'seedy quality' audio?

  HD, as is analog, is a just way to package information to send it from
broadcaster to listener. Why should listeners care? HD's inflated claims are
refuted by actual performance.

Every listener with whom I've spoken - and with no gassing off as to how HD
is the devil's spawn, u.s.w. - is not only uninterested in HD, but dig this,
Cheerleaders:

  They know HD denies them the station variety they once enjoyed. The Big
Boys have three new problems: Audience ill will, apathy, and yet more delicious,
flight.

  Englewood's recently revitalized downtown shops have WiFi/WiMax. They're
expanding coverage. I've enjoyed sporadic access from this qth. HD? Who cares?

 At every juncture, KronyKasters chose the wrong path. They expect the FCC to
reward their failure with our spectrum. Why suffer this perfidy in silence?

When night ops commence and the 'inevitable digital' mess ensues, can't you
see these greedy-guts stupidly suing which ever company they believe 'created'
the ionosphere?

Pathetic.

pvz
disgustedman key, fl