Re: [IRCA] IBOC status in Washington DC area

Re: [IRCA] IBOC status in Washington DC area

Price of HD radio? Putrescent destruction of once pristine spectrum.
Hole-i-garchs pimping off this criminal scheme with the supine complicity of the
Feckless Chamberpot of Cronies know the cost of everything and the value of
nothing.  Look up 'hollow man' in The New Devil's Dictionary (c. 2007, Cold Warrior's
Book of Verse, LLC/Bahamas). You'll see a picture of HD's BigKorpseorate
backers. Aren't they goiterous, dripping with the sweat of avarice, jammed bile
ducts, and suet-impacted cloacae? Aren't they nonetheless of regal bearing,
seated, as they are, upon marble thrones of ease in hell's backhouse? That buzzing
sound? For once isn't digital 'masking' ruining formerly useable signals, as
many of us noted yesterday during an outing. It's the sound of doot-flies
buzzing about KronyKasters' exec offices, spitting out yet more vapid false tales
to succor an unsuspecting public into forfeiture of their airwaves - and pay
well for the privilege.

Recent reports bespeak of yet another HD triumph, an equal purchase/return
rate. For every HD receiver purchased, one is returned by a disappointed
customer. Most encouraging that not only will HD fail, but those polluting the
airwaves with digital dross and refuse just as surely as slaughterhouses polluted
our streams generations ago may yet fail.

Cheerleaders whine endlessly that 'HD must work, HD will work, because of all
the hard work we've put into it."

Spare us.

Everything, from constructing the Eddystone Lighthouse to a successful B.M.
involves 'hard work' to some degree. Please, the 90s are long gone, why break
one's arm patting oneself on the back? Hard work, my foot. Are the workers
morons? Or mere connivers?

                                                                   Dr. Zecchi
no

PV Zecchino, T.D.
Manalog Key, FL

"Don't look to me for help, Dolores. All my
 money is tied up in cash."
              - Vera Donovan, "Dolores Claiborne"
                c. 1995, Castlerock Productions

PS - As you might well gather, yesterday's delightful
       radio outing put the undersigned in a fine frame of mind,
       given over to yet refreshing and sunny insights, which
       I'm privileged to share amongst us.
       Of course, there will be more.....