Re: [IRCA] Mexican List

Hi all, does anybody have a list of stations from Mexico that feature
an hour of English, or top 40 music, if not the whole format devoted to
this?  In Mexicali, there is zona 98, at 98.3, and also, 940 oldies,
but those are the only two stations totally devoted to English music,
with Spanish spots, etcetera, and back in the seventies, x e x x at
1420 in Tijuana use to have an hour of current or re-current music with
Felix Arizon.  X e d x has an hour of English music on their program
called tren de la polilla, and x e p n k in Los Moccis Sinaloa has the
super oldies program, and you can hear all these programs and stations
I mentioned except for x e x x on the internet, so just wondering if
anybody knows of any other Mexican stations on the internet that are
doing this.
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 06:42:15 -0800 (PST), Russ Edmunds wrote:

--- Gil Stacy <gilstacy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John,
> Great work; your efforts are very  much appreciated.

*** Likewise! I've already used it to ID a couple of unID's for others.
I don't hear many Mexicans here, and those I do are mostly the big ones
like XEX, XEW, XEWA, but sometimes one sneaks thru and this is a great
reference.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]