Re: [IRCA] A couple of recordings from Scotland

Re: [IRCA] A couple of recordings from Scotland

> 1200 WCHB Taylor MI  0821 10/02
> http://paulc.mwcircle.org/wchb2.mp3
>
> 1330 WFNN, Erie, PA  0640 10/02
> http://paulc.mwcircle.org/wfnn.mp3

Wow!! These two are such @#$%&*! PESTS for me in Toronto!

I doubt I will get armchair -- or should I say pub-stool? :) copy of local
pests when I visit England later this month.  Will be mostly in London,
plus a day or two in Manchester.  I will be taking my trusty YB-400,
though I likely won't have much time to DX, and not the greatest of DX
locations staying in central London.

BTW, I enjoyed visiting Scotland (Edinburgh, and the Highland country
around Oban) during a previous trip to the UK in 1975.  My only radio
memory from that visit was listening to London's all-news station,
LBC-1152, or whatever their pre-11/23/1978 frequency was.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON