Re: [IRCA] WOYK (recording) and others into Scotland

Re: [IRCA] WOYK (recording) and others into Scotland

Nice catches, nice recording Paul!!!  Thanks for sharing.  When I was in Iceland in 1955 I don't recall hearing stations from the south (like WAXY-WLNO etc).  Good DX!  Brings lots of nostalgia
here, remembering listening to CJDC-1350-Dawson Creek BC while shaving,  around 7:30 a.m. local time (from Iceland).

73

Don K.
S.F. CA