Re: [IRCA] Skywave-groundwave

Bill,

In the Winter this far North, the days are not all that long and the
light up here and the sun is not all that high in the sky in like
December. I get skip all day most days. I used to be a really avid
daytime DXer and I heard a lot of stuff I never heard at night. I don't
care what layer it bounces off, as long as I get it. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager