Re: [IRCA] KZIZ 1560 Pacific, WA

Yes, either that or they forgot to turn off their 500w PSA. Signal is
pretty wretched here in Tacoma with KNZR choppin' em up pretty good
at 9:20pm PST. Chuck Hutton & Bruce Portzer, it's not very exotic but
how are they doing at your place? If I recall correctly, their night
pattern is aimed more or less north toward Seattle. I can null them
completely for KNZR but they do eliminate KVAN for me.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop