Re: [IRCA] KGYN-1210 heard on Cape Cod

--- saulamdx <saulamdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I remembered your comment on the list and considered
> looking you up on 411 and giving you a late-nite call
> (around 12-1 am). Then, I decided it might not be such
> a good idea...

*** I'm not sure how my wife would take that. But on second thought,
with my shack in the basement and the temp down there about 35-40 F,
maybe I'm not sure how I would either.

I've found it more and more difficult to even set the alarm and get up
and go downstairs for DX tests or scheduled SP's. People keep saying
they need less sleep as they get older, but I haven't noticed that -
it's been about the same for at least 10 years...

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id