Re: [IRCA] KGYN-1210 heard on Cape Cod (and in Toronto to boot!)

Re: [IRCA] KGYN-1210 heard on Cape Cod (and in Toronto to boot!)

> With WPHT off, KGYN faded up nicely at 0107 EST with ID, local weather,
> C&W music.  First time heard and long sought.  One word of caution - KOKK
> S.D. is also playing C&W music.  Not ID'ed here but was IDed by Barry in
> Ottawa.  We were comparing notes in mwdx chat room.

Noted KGYN here, with local weather "for the 5 state area" at 0107 and
non-stop C&W.  KOKK also heard. Two new catches in the space of a few
minutes!  Haven't had that for years.  Maybe not since those classic
Steelers v. Cowboys Super Bowls of the late 1970s!

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON