Re: [IRCA] KSLM 1390 // KFXX 1080 "The Fan"

Re: [IRCA] KSLM 1390 // KFXX 1080 "The Fan"

Pete,

Interesting they were listed at DA1 in 1989. Seems to me when I visited
KSLM back in the early 70s they were ND 5/1 KW. The CE said, they had to
drop power to protect other stations. KSLM is an old station. They were
number one with Adult Standards for many years. They were live and had a
great format. No one could touch them in the ratings game, but that was
before FM was big and so many other stations.  It is sad what they
became a relay for a Portland station. The old owner would be rolling
over in his grave if he knew what happened to his station.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager