Re: [IRCA] CFRB-1010

IT'S -4 DEGREES IN TORONTO. THAT TO COLD FOR ME!!! [WM-TN]
/////
Willis here in Denver this morning coming up on 5 AM local it's -16!!!
And that's the straight air temperature - not the wind chill. I had to
drive to work at KCKK last night in near blizzard conditions. We only
accumulated a couple inches. But it was rather windy as this arctic cold
front moved in. Most of the suburbs around Denver have already used up
all of their seasonal snow removal budget with several weeks still left
in the season. They are out of ice slicer and have had to go back to
salt and sand for the first time in several years.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
Certified Broadcast Technician
KCKK / KJAC / KCUV
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/