[IRCA] KTRB ID Piano music Price Rupert?

[IRCA] KTRB ID Piano music Price Rupert?

Marty,

I think that the classical piano music was from Prince Rupert, although no ID from the Canadian station was heard.  The music was much stronger than the "KTRB" id that I heard.  Bill's reception on 860 kHz sounds exactly like what I heard.  KPAM antennas are only about 7 miles from here and was surprised that the signal could be knocked down to about S-7.  Checked KTRB night-time pattern on the FCC site and hardly any signal goes North.  The signal is aimed West.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA
42.8 F Clear