Re: [IRCA] 860 SF

Hi Bill, after the continuous loop they ran since midnight, the first
song a little before six this morning, was piece of my heart, and if
you heard Mersades Bens by Janis Jopplan, you were hearing the correct
station, but the thing I'm not sure of is, if they were running on low
power or not.  I listened after midnight, and sometimes, I could hear x
e m o from Tijuana faintly interferring with them.