[IRCA] Tuning while under influence of prune juice

At 09:48 PM 1/31/2007 -0800, you wrote:
>Cholly,
>
>No I don't want your eternal infernal little gold box but because I'm a
>great believer in mercy I am going to send you a case of prune juice so
>that hopefully Leonor will let you back in the
>house again and the neighbors will once again store their lynching tree
>back in the garage. You might offer some to your guardian angel next time
>he/she appears to you.
>
>Donnie the K.

Donnie,

Have the case for after the mighty blowout. Not help for it. Must endure
full 40 days. Fortunately, as I have written before, there is a 10-acre
woods behind our
house. Plan to mosey out there when the hour arriveth. Maybe put up a BOG.
Will call it BTP (BOG through poop).

        -----
Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina