Re: [IRCA] Kevin's Double Ganger (ZAP!)

At 05:18 PM 1/31/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Chollie-
>Sounds like you are making fun of the Book Of Mormon????

Willis,

Nah, I wouldn't do that. That's just how angels talk. Don't have no better
trainin.'

Seriously, I think that the Bible will have to be retranslated in about two
generations. All those, "thou's, thee's, shalt's, verilies, yea's,
begetting and begatting,
needs be's", and the like are approaching the point that younger folks
think it downright weird.

As for me, I can thou and thee with the best of them. No sweat.

But when I get some weight topside, my cherubim and seraphim are going to
dance to a dif'rent tune. For starters, none of them will have six wings.
They will still fly, just they won't fly midst the sky. Instead, they will
fly around like normal angels ought to.

My crew will "howdy" instead of "holy."

Hope that clarifies things a tad.

73 de The Right unReverend Charlie T