[IRCA] Bought an iRiver IFP-795T

At 01:35 PM 1/30/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Charlie,
>The IFP-795 is available refurbished for $63. You can typically find it
>cheaper on Ebay, though.
>
>I have this model as a backup recorder, and I think it's one of the best
>for DX recordings due to the line-in, flexible encoding rates, and the
>standard AA battery power.
>
>Guy Atkins
>Puyallup, WA

Guy,

I looked at the other iRiver products. Looked to buy the T30. Understood it
to be sold by Circuit City. Tried Circuit City. Negative. Googled it.
Google said Circuit City. Back to Circuit City. Circuit City sez no iRiver
products.

Conclusion: Poop on Circuit City.

Went to Sale Stores and bought the IFP-795.

It better work, or I'll send a platoon of dogs to poop on your driveway.

Thanks for the URL.

73 de Charlie