[IRCA] WKSK 580 West Jefferson, NC DX ALERT

[IRCA] WKSK 580 West Jefferson, NC DX ALERT

They have powered up from their Night Power of 34 Watts to their Daytimer
Power of 5000 Watts Earlier then usual/allowed. I'm assuming their sunrise time
is about the same here in Abbeville, so they are at least an hour early.

I called them up and the DJ admtited they "powered up" early due to bad
weather(snow, storm closings) in the area.

Paul