Re: [IRCA] Double Hop QSL and QSL comments

Re: [IRCA] Double Hop QSL and QSL comments

Bill's a great guy. I see him every year when I'm out in Vegas for the
NAB convention. I'm hoping to see the under-construction 1100 site while
I'm out there this year in April...and I'll put a bug in his ear about
doing a DX test on that one.