Re: [IRCA] Help please with a couple of 1480 kHz recordings

Re: [IRCA] Help please with a couple of 1480 kHz recordings

> Thanks for that Craig. WSAR is the most common 1480 station here, I had
> heard Fox Sports but didn't associate it with WSAR. "Credit" had sounded
> like "French" and  "Tom Gauthier" had sounded like "Tom Gough".

WSAR is the first station I worked for.  Started there in March of 1970 and
worked there for a couple of years.  Glad it was identified for you.

> I've still no idea what the second ID is though! :-)

Can't help with that.  My hearing is rather diminished these days, and it's
hard for me to pick things out.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI