[IRCA] KRSN-1490 DX test received in Chula Vista (San Diego), CA

[IRCA] KRSN-1490 DX test received in Chula Vista (San Diego), CA

TRH-CA   Tim Hall, Chula Vista   ICF-2010, Kiwa Loop

DX TESTS:

1490   KRSN  NM  Los Alamos    1/28 0303  Fair signals, quite solid at
times over UNID ESPN station (probably Tucson) with sweep tones and fast
code IDs "VVV DE KRSN KRSN" etc.   Noted again around 0306 and 0309 but
strongest at 0303 (when the recorder jack on my '2010 shorted out and ruined
the recording; this has been a chronic problem with this receiver and I must
get it fixed...).  New; I now have all three 1490s in NM.  (TRH-CA)

(Thanks to Mike and everyone else who helped make this test happen!  I may
have to stay up another hour to see if I can get a better recording).

73, Tim