[IRCA] Alaskans in Alberta

Hi Everyone:

Since late November I have been setting my equipment on 1110 almost every night (unattended DXing) hoping for a much wanted KAGV. With zero luck, I might add. So last night, for a change, I decided to try a different frequency. I decided on 1080 and at 07:00MST this morning I was rewarded with a "KUDO-1080 in Anchorage" ID. Nothing else heard and certainly not enough for a verie, but it sure counts in my logbook.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125', 28' vertical and longwires of 1000' and 300'