[IRCA] TPs for 28 Jan

Hope you guys on the coast aren't sleeping in today, as  TP  reception
here is the best I've noted since the fall.  Unfortunately I can't get
out to the  beverage farm today, but even here at home with the K9AY I
had strong audio from Japan on 594,693,.747,774, 828 and also audio on
639, where I've never heard Japan before.  Korea noted on 1566 with some
audio, and many other decent carriers across the dial, with some verging
on audio.  Sure would have been a great morning to be out with the
beverages!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta