Re: [IRCA] KBRD -KDLY

Mike,

1280 has a much poorer signal. 680 for 250w does do pretty well
considering the low power. I have heard it in the Olympia area in
drivinbg around in the past and they do pretty good. Their format is
unique that they have a nitch group that listen. I agree that they will
not get night operation on 680 unfortunately. Even if they did, KNBR
would tear the signal up as they would only have lp. If 1280 got 5 KW,
they might have a listenable signal, but with KBAM 1270, KIT 1280, they
would probably have to be directional even days.
The NW does not need any more SS stations. Portland has 4 or 5 in the
area in AM now.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin